Saturday, November 26, 2011

Make Life Simple

Not only engineering students but students upto 12th standard too can take mine help.Post the content or question you want to find as comment on my blog with your college id and I would send it to you in next 2 hrs.
Not only this you want information about colleges post it as comment and I would revert back with details ASAP.


Friends who also want help in novel selection and reviews(only romantic,war and spy themes) can comment on my blog and I would revert back ASAP.


Lets make this study stuff more simple!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. hey avinash sir..
    please provide a ppt on how to love someone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. am sorry Mr.Vinay(alias vicky) that is not a subject specified for this blog......

    ReplyDelete
  3. need a seminar report of around 30 pages on runge kutta 4th order method (sub: CBNST mathematics )
    it should include introduction,definitions, applications in engineering ,advantages and disadvantages of using this method.
    some examples showing this method.,
    do it ASAS. pls


    email me @
    sumit_m90@yahoo.com
    bahuguna_navneet@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sumit....I have mailed you the required material...Enjoy engineering!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete